Hose Clamps Wormgear H-Series
- HS Series Clamps have a 400 SS 5/16" Slotted Hex Head Screw & Housing
- H Series Clamps have a 1/2" Stainless Steel Band
- M Series Clamps have a 5/16" Stainless Steel Band
- Plated 5/16" slotted hex head screw and housing
- Recommended for most applications
- Rounded edges to protect the hose
- Efficient three-piece construction
- Scroll down to bottom of page for more Information and Specs
- Support Small Businesses Add some to your Cart Today
- Click the part # below for specific info and a closer look
Products (Total Items: 9)
More About DuPage Standard Series Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
H Series Clamps have a 1/2" stainless steel band with plated 5/16" slotted hex head screw and housing. Recommended for most applications. Rounded edges to protect the hose. Efficient three-piece construction. Screws feature deep slots for quick installation. Precision Brand® Standard Series Hose Clamps have 100% interlock construction features: one piece housing which directly locks into the band and spot weld free design. Easily installed with screwdriver, nut driver or socket wrench. Meets or exceeds SAE torque specifications.
Micro Seal Hose Clamps are listed with the H & HS Series Indicated with M:
Small enough to install in very tight places. Strong enough to give a tight, lasting seal that won't shake loose. Applications: Tubing and Hose, fuel lines, Beer CO2 Air Lines, fluid lines, etc.
Support Small Businesses, add Some one to your Cart Today.