- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
IPS is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. IPS only has access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. IPS will not sell or rent this information to anyone. IPS will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. IPS will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from IPS at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting IPS via the email address or phone number given on IPS website:
- See what data IPS has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data IPS has about you.
- Have us delete any data IPS has about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
IPS requests information from you on our order form. To buy from IPS, you must provide contact information, such as name, shipping address and financial information, such as credit card number, expiration date and CVV. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If IPS has trouble processing an order, IPS will use this information to contact you.