Home > BAR GUNS & DISPENSERS > Beverage Syrup & Booster Pumps > T5000 Bag-in-Box Syrup, Wine, Juice Pumps
T5000 Bag-in-Box Syrup, Wine, Juice Pumps
Model; T5000 (formerly N5000):
- Inlet; 3/8” (9.52 mm)Barb Stainless Steel
- Outlet: 1/4 OR 3/8” (9.52 mm) Barb Stainless Steel OR Plastic
- Gas Inlet; 1/4" (6.35 mm) CO2 Shutoff Brass OR Plastic
- Design; Positive Displacement, Double Diaphragm
- Power Source; CO2 Gas, Nitrogen or Compressed Dry Filtered Air
- Construction; Polypropylene, Santoprene®, EPDM, 302 or 304 Stainless Steel Spring
- Limits; 34? to 120? F (1.1? to 49? C)
- Weight; 1.19 lb (0.54 kg)
- Dimms; 5.17”H x 6.18”W x 2.42”D(131.3mm x 156.8mm x 61.5mm)
- Displacement; 2.5 oz. per cycle
- Self Priming; Up to 10 ft.(3.05 m)
- Operating Pressure; 20 psi (1.4 bar) min. / 90 psi (6.2 bar) max.
- Liquid Inlet Pressure; 10 psi (0.7 bar) max.
- Flow Rate; 4.0 oz. (118.3 ml)/sec. - Open Flow
- Scroll Down for Spec Sheet and more info
- Click the part # below for specific info and a closer look
Products (Total Items: 4)
Click Here to View T5000(N5000) Spec Sheet .pdf
- Designed for dispensing Bag-in-Box syrups, juice concentrate (without pulp or particulates), teas, wines, and liquor.
- Supplies the following from remote location:
- Four (4) 3.0 oz. (89 ml) valves1 or
- Two (2) 4.5 oz. (133 ml) valves2
- 1Each valve dispenses syrup at 0.50 oz./sec.
- 2Each valve dispenses syrup at 0.75 oz./sec.
- Service life of 50,000 gallons(150,000 L)
- Compact design with quick disconnect fittings for simple, quick installation
- Shuts off automatically when bag is empty and restarts when a full bag is connected
- High altitude auto shut-off also available
- Fully automatic, operates only when beverage is being dispensed
- 1/4” (6.35 mm) barbed, CO2 exhaust port connection for venting away from confined areas
- Maintains constant pressure at the dispensing valve
- High suction capability empties syrup down to a minimum residual
- Recyclable materials